Jen speaks at conferences, churches, leadership events, and women’s ministry gatherings. We’re so honored that you’d consider her for your event.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Foundations of faith (how to understand the Bible, how to pray, how to hear God)
- Leading well & leading through change
- Building healthy culture & thriving teams
- Trusting God through hard things
- Identity and sense of self
- How to live & lead with Kingdom authority
- Building spousal partnerships
- Developing a cohesive and dynamic visual brand
- Delivering on a stellar brand promise
Unique Value Offerings:
- A millennial female bringing a relatable voice to minister to this often underserved and unreached demographic.
- A bold voice to commend the truth of God’s Word in a society that promotes relativism, individual truth, and the struggle for power instead of trust in the Lord’s instruction.
- A gifted communicator connecting business and marketing strategy with the ministry space. Click here for more context.
- A pastor’s heart to minister with grace and truth—sharing both inspiration and practical steps for immediate application.
What Others Are Saying:
“Jen Weaver delivers a powerfully engaging message, speaking with spirit led truth into the hearts of women. She offers practical, realistic, everyday advice that any wife can implement whether she’s been married 5 days or 50 years. Her message is full of grace, love and spiritual encouragement, speaking biblical truth, always pointing women back to Christ. She speaks from real life experience, offering funny, personal stories and anecdotes. It is abundantly clear that Jen has a passion for the hearts of women, and a deeply rooted desire to see our marriages thrive!”
GINNY TURNBOW, MOPS LEADER
Speaking & Media Inquiries
If you’d like Jen to speak at your next gathering or participate as a guest on your media outlet, please submit the form below and we will prayerfully consider your invitation.